Doors in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Composite doors fitted from £695:00
PVCu doors fitted from £395:00
Call us now on 01780 483969 for hundreds of designs.
PVCu double glazed doors are available in White, Light Oak, Mahogany, Rosewood or cream wood grained finishes or any of a range of FANTASTIC British Standard colours on foiled profile to enhance their home even further and make them really distinctive.
- Fully sculptured feature frames for a more natural pleasing appearance
- High security double claws & dead bolt locking system.
- Internally glazed
- Low E Glazing as standard for improved energy efficiency.
- Toughened safety glass where required.
- Obscured and patterned glass where required (All Pilkington glass patterns available)
- All of our locks are manufactured to police guidelines for security.
The composite coloured entrance door collection attains a new level of excellence with high performance and quality. You can choose from various beautiful designs in 8 distinctive colours with the look and feel of traditional timber doors.
Manufactured using high density foam which is ODP Zero (Ozone Depletion Protection) and provides excellent thermal and noise insulation. Two hook and three dead bolt lock PAS23/24 plus Secured by Design accredited. Keep out the cold with the heat insulation six times that of traditional timber doors. All doors are fitted with thresholds that are proven effective preventing water penetration. Frames and stiles are of a water resistant composite material for strength and stability. PVCu outer frames utilising 3 seals for excellent draught and sound proofing.
- All furniture available in white, chrome, gold effect or black
- Handles either lever/lever or pad/lever giving you Yale type lock peace of mind
- Heavy duty letter plates, spring loaded inside and out with nylon brushes in the centre
- Choice of knockers with or without spy holes.
Door Glazing Options
- Stained Glass
- Polished Bevels
- Etched Glass
- Resin and Fused Designs
- Triple Glazing
Flag hinges are standard on all of our doors allowing for Horizontal & Vertical adjustment to ensure our doors open when and how they should all of the time.
French doors have a 7 point high security shoot bolt system and if opening out, also have security pinned hinges to eliminate the worry of anybody tampering with the doors to gain entry to your home.
Our stunning range of PVCu Patio doors have 6 double claw high security claw locks and are built into a sub frame so they cannot be lifted out of their track giving them added security.
Our patio doors also have the following features and benefits:
- Security locking on main doors and stiles.
- High performance weathering seals.
- Internal glazed with toughened safety glass Low E insulated units
- Standard or low cill and threshold profiles
- Open inside or outside of building, slides left or right of the opening.
- Maintenance & LEAD free Liniar PVCu DOORS.
All available in White, Cream, Rosewood Light Oak or any RAL colour. For our full range of doors and glazing options please contact us now for details.
Liniar’s revolutionary Bi Fold folding doors bring your view and garden right into your home.
Take a look at the new Bi Fold doors from Liniar (HL Plastics) the UK’s premier plastic extrusion specialists.
- 70mm front to back outer frames
- Fully sculptured profile
- Internally glazed
- Patented glazing seal
Liniar’s bi-folding doors come with the following features and benefits:
- Concealed Hardware – only the hinge knuckles are visible when doors are closed.
- Slim Sight Lines – giving you a neater appearance with maximum glass area.
- Low Threshold – wheelchair friendly thresholds so no tripping up problems.
- Head Track – shoot bolts lock into the track so no keeps are required.
Certass member for building regulation certificates on window and door installations.
10 Year Door Warranty
All of our door installations are covered by our comprehensive 10 year guarantee which is also insurance backed for your added protection and peace of mind.
We are proud to be able to offer such high levels of customer care and satisfaction consistently installation after installation.