All of our conservatories are made to measure and designed in the home with the customer’s requirements at the forefront and are designed on state of the art computer software for a true 3D image so you can see exactly what you are buying before you commit.
Various designs available or we can build a bespoke design to your specification with all the building work and electrics, or just erect the structure onto your own prepared base. We use the K2 roof system, glazed in polycarbonate, various options or glass sealed units various options for thermal efficiency.
GREAT NEW COLOURS AVAILABLE CALL NOW FOR DETAILS & A NO OBLIGATION QUOTE.
Conservatory Glass Options
- 28mm Toughened and laminated safety glass.
- ECO-GUARD high performance Low Energy double glazed sealed units.
- Argon gas filled for enhanced insulation.
- Pilkington Activ solar control.
- The full Celsius range – The ultimate performance glass for conservatory roofs.
Slimline Conservatory Heaters
The ultimate in advanced heating technology, natural radiant panel heating for instant warmth. Low running costs and exceptional heat outputs, thermostatically controlled, silent and safe surface touch temperature. Radiant heat is radiated directly into the room giving a more even room temperature and lower running costs.
Small enough to fit on a dwarf wall.
All work is fully covered by our 10 year insured guarantee for your peace of mind..
All work carried out is to British Standards and Building Regulations.
Planning permission can be applied for where necessary.
Electrical certificates are supplied for all electrical work.
Conservatory Polycarbonate Options
- 25mm AND 35mm Opal, Bronze or clear.
- 2 tone Heatguard for optimum insulation.
- All in Opal/Bronze or Silver/Opal finishes.
Affordable conservatory comfort
Celsius Range of sealed double glazing units for Conservatory glass roofs:
Cooler in summer & warmer in winter.
- Fact: 80% of conservatory owners will spend over £ 1000:00 on internal blinds with 18 months of purchasing a conservatory.
- Fact: Reflects up to 78% of solar heat. Reducing heat build up on summer days.
- Fact: 94% UV Protection- greater protection for furniture & fabrics.
- Fact: Retain 50% more heat in the winter. Improved thermal insulation for winter.
- Fact: Reduction of 53% sun’s glare with a subtle very light blue/grey tint. Adding a comfort factor to owning a conservatory.
- Fact: Ultra low U value of 0.9—The lower the number, the greater the insulation.
A glass roof conservatory lets the light in, keeps the solar heat out, and is quieter than conventional polycarbonate glazing.
It conserves generated warmth to really make it the room for all seasons to enjoy and relax in. Plus: Due to the molecular construction of the glass coating, it helps to clean itself whenever the rain falls by breaking up the daily deposits of dust and grime and simply washes it away.